Refresh Cleaning Services
We invested in the top of line equipment (The Butler System) to ensure the cleaning quality is there to match our customer satisfaction guarantee. The Butler System is a truck-mounted unit using the hot water extraction method. We used the exact process that carpet manufactures agree is the best method for cleaning and preserving the life of your carpet (commonly referred to as steam cleaning). This method along with the training of our staff leaves you with no residue and a professionally cleaned carpet.
Our carpet cleaning process will allow you to experience the difference from other companies you may have used in the past.
- Pre-Vacuum all areas
- Pre-Spray – using our high traffic solution, which will loosen all soil and allow for a true deep clean
- Thorough agitation (rake) entire area to loosen all soil and help solution penetrate carpet
- Steam Clean using Butler system
- Post Spray – Using high quality Scotchgard Carpet Protection
- Set pile – Brings the fluff back to your carpet
- Dry and ready for use within 4-6 hours.
I’m sure most of you have tried multiple ways to clean your tile & grout, whether it be in your kitchen or bathroom areas. These are all areas people notice when coming to your home. Our state of the art Tile Cleaning equipment will bring these areas a fresh new look.
- Pre-Spray entire tile area and let sit for 10-15 minutes
- Steam Clean tile and grout
- Seal entire area if needed (additional charge) based on square footage.
* We will remove furniture if interested for an additional charge depending on room size.
* We have 4 packages to choose from Economy, Silver, Gold and Platinum depending on your needs.
Our Platinum package will include necessary products to extract pet urine and uric acid salts that will leave your carpet smelling fresh.
* We use 100% environmental friendly cleaning products